Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
Hrm, I like the cut of your gib. It seems like a nice system to use for the Orc Warlord Arena I tried to do last year around this time but stalled as I got lost in details. I don't have the time to really push further in that right now (Too many people clamoring for me to finish my Gunslinger Handbook already, gods! ) but this looks to be a neat bit of stuff for how to manage the combats, while what I have is a place to start a warband from. Homebrew Power!
I didn't notice until I was reading through your Warlord thread, but this works out very well for E6! Levels 1-5 work just the same as before, and Level 6 characters are Hero Units! That was quite the coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by Scotchland View Post
I actually started writing a system like this one a while back. I realize this is your project, but if you want, I'll give you the notes from my attempt.
Sure, why not! If I get inspiration from it or find bits that I'd like to add directly, I will of course give you due credit.

I did a lot more work today, including stats for mounted combat as well as a lot of other things that may come up. Big things I still want to work on are siege weaponry and Martial Adepts. The latter of which is proving a tad tricky. Sadly, I don't have enough time right now to post my latest material. I will do so as soon as I find the time.