View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

1. - Top - End - #344
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

Woods Onari

She looks down on the majestic kobold from her high seat.

Indeed. I've watched you speaking with my consort. Tell me, kobolt, what do these relations entail?
    "That is for us to work out together your highest highness. We want to establish peace between our people and if possible some kind of cultural or information exchange are authorized to offer you Kobolds, possible consorts if that would please you. We can also offer you knowledge of the gods, the world and other races. Our Kobold have spread out across the known world and many will return or have return with various types of knowledge."

Aquatic Onari

You JUST said that you knew we existed and came HERE to find US. That's pretty suspicious...

The Onari make no moves to attack, but are definitely quite hostile.
    "We were aware of your presence in the ocean because we had reported sightings of your kind and stumbled on the remains of a civilization. We came here to search for you because we came everywhere to search for you. Aquatic Kobolds were send throughout the known oceans carrying a message of peace. For each of us that arrived here another dozen Kobolds will die in an attempt to bring a message a peace to isolated areas where there is no one to receive it."

Desert Onari

They just look at you, a look of irritation on their faces. A long moment of awkward silence stretches on util, again, the one speaks.

What god do you serve?
    The Kobolds chatter amongst themselves fearfully during the awkward phase, "We serve N'aktar, the Kobold God."

High Onari

Yes, those are very good indeed; however, our queen deserves a token of that love and respect. Does she not? Do you suggest that she is unworthy of that? I think you should return another day when you are serious about meeting with her.
    "Uh... sure thing. Bye!" "Maybe we will give her a course in 'how to communicate properly' for her underlings..." is what the Kobold mutters to himself as they depart.
    Last edited by Zerter; 2012-03-08 at 07:06 AM.