View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

1. - Top - End - #352
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Vicious Betrayals

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    Nysv, the Moon

As Nysv turns around and beings to walk away, it stops abruptly. Its Mask slowly gets sucked into the darkness which makes up the deities body, and emerges from what once was its back. Now fully facing Tharin, Nysv retorts

"Do you really want me to charge you for another answer? Actually... don't bother answering. I suppose that as a godling ignorance is hardly your fault... that blame would fall to your f-...Addaz. Very well then... I shall answer your question free of charge."

"Yes... I can. And let that be a lesson to you godling: Nothing in existence is free. Now then... as you have warmed up to me, I shall also give you some more advice... free of charge. When I come to collect, you better well pay your dues... you do not want to know what happened to the last one who refused to pay me."
    Tharin, The Moon

Tharin scratches his head in confusion, momentarily dumbstruck by the other god. "I... Wh-... You... Right, okay. But you answered my questions, so I should only have to answer yours, as payment. None of what I just said was a question!"

"What do you want from me, anyway? And that one doesn't count! I just want to know how you're going to collect your... dues? ... That one doesn't count either! How do you speak to somebody without asking so many questions?" He groans, looking towards Addaz pleadingly.
    Last edited by Bunny of Faith; 2012-03-08 at 01:41 PM.