1. - Top - End - #917
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 21: Time To Go Bar-Hopping

I'm another one of the forum goers who has had an official diagnosis. Sadly, the recent increase of idiots (not saying everyone here, but most YouTube commentators fall under this) means that saying I have Asperger's is a lost cause. Most of my symptoms are gone, as I've been taught under the perfect environment for 4 years. Even eye-contact is possibly with individuals that I trust.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewind95 View Post
    Exactly. Sometimes I wonder if I fall in that spectrum too. Online screening tests show me to be highly into it, but I'm also pretty functional, so it's a really blurry line! How I wish I could afford being diagnosed as in or out of the spectrum, for sure!
    If you're not diagnosed in the spectrum, you should find someone who actually knows what Autism is. You clearly don't have Fragile X Syndrome, which my cousin does indeed have. Autism itself is very difficult to pinpoint, but Asperger's is an over-diagnosis that is very aggravating. Seeing some smartarse patrol the school spouting "HEY, I HAVE ASPERGER'S TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY!" is easily the most frustrating thing about going to public school.

This isn't meant to shoot you down, but until they give you an official diagnosis, you're not... One of us. One of us. One of us.
    Last edited by Triscuitable; 2012-03-08 at 06:13 PM.
    Steam username is Triscuitable.
    I got VAC banned in COD: Ghosts for using an FOV changer.
    I try not to think of how sad that is.