Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
Well we know Rarity can cast the Locate Gemstones spell naturally, and she doesn't seem to cast anything other that Locate Gemstones and the basic cantrip-level TK.
Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
we also saw Rarity do quite advanced light show/illusions for the 2nd fashion show with Hoity Toity
also i wouldnt call Rarity's tk cantrip level..we have seen her manipulate multiple items a few times each in its seperate tk field
She also uses a Fabricate type spell to turn fabric into clotihng in both Boast Busters and Sweet and Elite (so why she still needs the sewing machine is beyond me).

Thinking about it, how many unicorns have we actually seen do any magic other than basic TK? So far I can think of:

Twilight (obviously)
Rarity
Trixie (mostly illusion and transmutation)
Snails (horn light spell, though that might count as a basic spell, since all unicorn horns glow, and I can't think how light spells relate to snails)
Flim & Flam (possibly. Their magic powered their machine, but I'm not sure that counts as a spell so much as just pouring "mana" into it for power)

That's about it. (I'm not counting the princesses).

I know that Lauren said that some of the gadgets in the show would be made from magic to explain away the need to electricity (the example she gave was Rarity's sewing machine if I remember rightly, and of course, the Super Squeezy Cider Machine) so there must be specific spells for that. What else?