"Stupid, destructive, senseless mule," Pellow muttered, holding his head as he walked back to Korug.
He was beginning to doubt why Korug was leading the army, when he was clearly not fit for military command of any type. He walked into the throne room, and nodded to the ogre.
"This will require some time to completely rebuild, though we can get the central palace repaired quickly. How many followers do you have, again?" he asked.
"Well over a thousand," Korug answered.
"Ah, yes, that will do nicely. Get them to work on rebuilding it, devoting every one of them to the task, and it should be done within... well, how many of them use magic?"
"Biggest spell I've ever seen from one was a lightning bolt."
"Oh, that's not good at all. Ok, we'll have to build this stuff the old-fashioned way, then. Unless they're particularly far away, you followers should be here within the next 24 hours, especially if they ride. Korug, have you thought to raid the royal treasury yet?"
"Uh, no," Korug admitted. "We just finished conquering, after all."
"I see. Well, it'll be slightly depleted due to wartime, but we can likely still find a good sum to fund the army with. You know, the basics: weapons, supplies, payment. They will likely have their own weapons, but they would be old, rusty, worthless. We need sharp blades and sharp wits to win a war against the gods."
Pellow walked further into the palace to find the treasury and check it's general value.

Spoiler
Show
Now, I have no actual ranks in Appraise. However, I do have Detect Magic. I am going to estimate the value of the treasury, and then search for any magical items, any at all. If any of them give an aura strength of Strong or stronger, I will take them with me back ot the throne room.