1. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"I don't think it takes TOO much imagination,"
    Staccata calmly replies. She sort of wonders what Tyrol's expression will be when he figures it out.
    Tyrol blinked, wondering briefly what possibly could— Then the ball dropped. He felt his cheeks heating up rapidly. "Bwuh... right... right now? Uh... ah..." he dropped off into an incoherent stammer.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Gyahahahahaha!! Ok, so... Hehehe... You think there is nothing funny... About... Hahaha! she laughed and slapped the ground with her hoof. Ok... So for the first time in his life, Lone Star meets a girl who doesn't treat him like a doormat... And gets in a love triangle?! A-and then the girls mind gets split in half, and not only do th two halves fall in love with different parts of the triangle, but she gets knocked up BY BOTH OF THEM?! Bwahahahahahaha!! "I'll never write soap operas, Hay, stop asking!" he said. Guess he was right, he's starring in one!! she had rolled onto her back and was flailing about with mirth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He had no words, all Fox Trot could do was lamely grimace and make general gestures of annoyance, frustrations, and silly faces of such emotions.
    Icy just buried her face in her hoof. "I truly wish I found this as funny as you did. Truly," she said acidly.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-03-10 at 08:45 PM.