Quote Originally Posted by Androgeus View Post
Annie's in particular. Although I think that is meant to be a plot point.

Also what's Tom actually gathering supplies for? I really don't think it is actually for a pool.
Annie's powers have always been all over the shop, haven't they? She was visible to normal humans at one point, and could smack nests of vampires around with psychokinetic-poltergeist-mojo, so no change there, really.

I hope Tom is just building a pool. The idea that he'd just randomly build a pool in the back garden on a whim amuses me.

Interesting that Hal is immune to religious artifacts. Do Old Ones have any other other advantages?

One thing I've wondered about - how exactly is Eve meant to destroy the vampires? What, in this context, does 'destroy' mean? Manifesting a glowy, instant vampire death aura? Leading a human army against them?

My mad theory:

Spoiler
Show
Her blood turns out to be a cure for vampirism. This could eventually 'destroy' all vampires, but not so quickly that it ends the show. And it would explain the future war: if the x-factor in her blood could be mass produced, vampires would be forced to go all out against the humans, rather than be 'cured' of immortality and power.