Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
Guest Bedroom

He's actually talking about Inside. There might be some slaves there, and at the very least Remnant can capture some of the preists and interrogate them. "No. You can rest a bit, just be at the ready." Justin says as he hops onto the bed. Picking a full sized legal pad out of his bag and writing on it.

Justin will write a decent fake contract on his legal pad for about two hours. If Waterstrider is alerting him, he should be told of the first centipede passing by and hopefully more as the reason he's waiting so long is to get a timing for the security cycle. No reason running into centipedes if it can be avoided.

If Justin has gotten the timing he needed, he'll drop the pad and pen. According to the plan, Justin received a mind link to a member of Watchtower. He's using it now. Blondie to Watchtower, I have some info. We know the way to the slave quarters, but we're locked in our room. If I can't get us out queit, I can definitely do it loud. So when you guys start the fighting, we'll move out in the confusion, nab the slaves, and skeedaddle out. Call in as soon as the actual fighting starts. We're also seperated from Squiggles, so if someone can mind contact him that'd be great. And finally, some words of warning: around the entrance, and probably the rest, there's a clearing we had to be blind folded before crossing. My gut says minefield, my head says insect related, so watch out. Also, giant centipede security. Over.
Brand takes a pillow down from the bed and goes to sit by Waterstrider. He unwraps the dinner he made for the two of them, and picks at it a little. He doesn't have much of an appetite, so he leaves most of it for his friend. Who likely doesn't have much of an appetite either.

After eating as much as he can, he curls up on the pillow, resting, but not sleeping.