Quote Originally Posted by Katana_Geldar View Post
What was stopping her in making her own physics-challenged pizza?
Your common or garden restaurant customer seems incapable of doing, or understanding, anything involving food. A certain subset also holds to the belief that because there are people being paid to cook in the building, they are clearly available for any cooking task the customer wants done.

I never had anybody bring in food to cook. OK, the owner did a few times, but none of the regular customers. I did certainly see a lot of people who treated the menu as less a list of options, and more an ingredient list. I also had people order things off of menus we'd stopped using literally years previously. There were also the people with food allergies who would insist that whatever you fixed them still had whatever they were allergic to in it - even if everybody in the kitchen had checked all the ingredient lists. The worst we had was a couple who didn't like the new french fries, and for a while insisted that we maintain a stock of separate product solely for their consumption.

Public service announcement: Anytime your order has more than two substitutions and/or requires the stocking of an entirely different product than is actually on the menu, there is something wrong with the picture. Specifically you.