Quote Originally Posted by Vesth View Post
Since nothing's happened for a while, I'm just gonna post An experiment I made to test out how a guitar would feel

Any chance of this fitting into OOTS?
Hmm....

It feels like an ominous theme, perhaps not suited for a battle but a high tension calm before the storm situation.

At first i thought that it could represent Eugene Greenhilt, but it would have been too elaborate for someone like him.

After hearing it a second time it seems like it could work for Mama Black Dragon's theme, for when she first appears then goes into her backstory and reveal of her intent to kill V's kids.

A third hearing made me think of Tarquin's "If I lose I get to be a legend" speech. It has a nice build up to the dramatic reveal and the switch between guitar and piano in the beginning would fit well for a back and forth between him and Elan.

Or maybe it could be the "200ft tall flaming letter" themes. It seems to fit well in that respect as well for the same reason.

My final suggestion would be V's realization theme after witnessing the draketooth massacre. Nice slow beginning, just looking around the room, then BAM!!!-He sees the mural and freaks out, and the rest of the song would fit his explanation of the effects of familicide.

Hope that helps