Yah I mean srsly. He tops the Hawtness scale! More bids, people!

"400 gp!"

Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
Cabaret

Well then, another lovely sight to perk up his spirits. Instead of responding verbally to Lanthil, Dionysius will attempt to graciously sweep up her free hand in his and plant a gentlemanly kiss upon her knuckles.

After that is done, whether it succeeds or fails, he shall speak, "Power and responsibility. I'm expected to temper one with the other, keeping both in equal measure. I am withheld from bidding, because I have the power to bid highly. I am forbid from reveling, because I have the power to breathe life into this stuffy event. The more power one has, the more restrictions one deals with, and some nights I question whether the shackles of power are worth their cumbersome weight."

A rather somber, mellow thought for a god of revelry. Perhaps the night's wine has loosened his lips in entirely the wrong way.
[Cabaret]

Lanthil allows her hand to be kissed, and smiles as it is, as though honored to meet such an extraordinary gentleman, but of course she expects no less a gesture from anyone she comes across.
"Ah yes of course. It is the nature of less powerful beings to shackle more powerful ones whenever they are able, for they are naturally jealous, and fearful, of their betters. Am I right in assuming you are a deity of some sort? Of revelry, perhaps, or drink?" The half-succubus gets that sort of vibe off of him. Echoes of divinity, aura of godliness, all that jazz. Supernaturalisms, basically.