Quote Originally Posted by Katana_Geldar View Post
Starwulk, prepare to be seen as a greedy and ignorant American.

There is a good reason why some restaurants won't let you do that: people leave them out all night when they get home, don't warm them up properly and blame the restaurant when they get food poisoning.
Lol, I'm not one to give two pence as to what people think about me, especially when I PAID FOR THE MEAL. I could see if I was demanding more then what I paid for, or something else unreasonable like that, but to view me as greedy(not you, the restaurants) and ignorant just because I want to eat the food that I paid for, well...that's pretty damn stupid quite honestly. Would the supermarket think me greedy for wanting all the soda in a pop bottle to be present when I buy it? What about if I actually wanted 5lbs of potatoes that a bag claims to have? Because really, that's pretty much the same damn thing.

Sorry for the rant there, but sometimes Europeans have some pretty strange views of Americans for the dumbest things. If I pay good money for something, I damn well deserve to get to enjoy all of it. Also, the people who would sue a restaurant because they left food out all night and then ate it the next day and got food poisoning, well those really ARE idiots(I'd say Ignorant Americans like you did, but I Imagine such a thing isn't particularly limited to just us Americans).