Spoiler
Show
Oh, wait, damn, BOTH Therandil and Marros are curious about her?

Marros follows Harley as he laughs loudly, his rich voice echoing across the shattered fortress. I always love the start of a journey. So, tell me about this Amber...
Amber smiles at Marros, "You could ask 'this' Amber yourself."
Therandil nods his thanks to Reg, and chuckles a little as Marros pulls an accidental third-person on Amber.
"I'll bite," he says in response to her jibe. "Sounds like we've got a bit of a walk in front of us, so why not tell us about 'this' Amber as we go?"
Therandil fixes up a few tears in his clothing with a quick Prestidigation as they set out.
Stumbling in surprise, the monk quickly rebalances himself. *ahem* My apologies my dear, I did not see you had rejoined us. Please forgive my curiosity. The monk finishes with a flourishing bow, his inhuman grace almost making it seem like a dance, as he smiles at her.
Alex chuckles at Marros' reaction but says nothing, observing with curiousity as the events unfold. It did seem like they were getting along.
Looking back and forth at Therandil and Marros, Amber flashes the sorcerer a heated smile, but flutters dark eyelashes at Marros.
Pushing strands of fiery red hair from her face, Amber grins at Holly, who smiles back.
"'This Amber' is the 'brains' of 'Harley's Angels'. I help get us behind closed doors."
Rising from his bow, Marros begins walking alongside the redheaded rogue. "I am Marros, a simple monk wandering this world, and I now find myself surrounded by interesting people, not the least of whom is yourself. Would you care to tell me more about yourself as we travel?"
Amber smiles again, "I'd like that."