View Single Post

Thread: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

1. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Cormyr - The Tearing of the Wave

Savin loses at his own game as Zarien does not get the joust of it and agrees to pay for all 3 heroes.

Shan Thar takes Zarien hands and shakes it, a huge grim appearing on his face when Zarien mentions that he is a Mystran. “Always great to be able to lead pious followers on the path to earn Mystra’s Sacred Trust. Now let me collect the 75 gold pieces for all 3 of you and I will send you on your way. .

FOR ZARIEN
    Spoiler
    Show
    Although Zarien is not a direct worshiper of Mystra and is not a cleric, he has never heard of Mystra's Sacred Trust.

The cleric of Mystra collects the fee from Zarien and leads Savin, Zarien and a silent Aust.

Shan Thar leads the 3 adventurers through the doors as Maesyn watches them disappears. Shan Thar bars the doors behind him.

THIS IS FOR SAVIN, ZARIEN AND AUST

Spoiler
    Show
    The 3 adventurers enter a large room which is closed off from the sky, but tiny points of light glitter on the otherwise oil-black ceiling. The floor is tiled with obsidian slabs, and three rows of squares pillars march across the ,chamber from North to South. Torches are ensconced on the east and west surfaces of each column. A plain stone altar stands alone near the chamber's center.

A human man wearing full plate armor, a mace and chakrams at his belt and a cloak on his shoulders stands near the altar. There are two guards on each side of the doors.

The man addresses the 3 heroes: “ Do you deserve Mystra's Sacred Trust? Some of you do not, and you'll be asked to leave during the three days you'll spend in the petitioner's quarters. I won't lie-the next three Day s will be hard. You may get bored, you may get hungry, but if you persevere, you might just earn the Starry Gnosis, the secret knowledge. If you can't commit to three days, leave now. Father Shan Thar will return your donation."

"If you're staying. put your belongings in the petitioners quarters, and change into the vestments you’ll find there. Stay there until you're called, contemplating obedience to the goddess.
    "
    Last edited by achinca; 2012-03-13 at 02:49 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am DMing Red Hand of Doom - IC - OOC

Titus in Red Hand of Doom

Playing Pelric Rantceur, a level 5 cleric in Nightfall - IC - OOC