1. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Eldritch Abomination I choose you! [3.5, PEACH, WIP]

Summon Undying Servant
    Summon Undying Servant I
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 1, cleric 1, necromaster 1, sorcerer/wizard 1
    Casting Time 1 round
    Components V, S, F/DF (a grimoire and a pint of blood)
    Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
    Effect one summoned creature
    Duration 1 round/level (D)
    Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no

This spell summons an creature (typically a Deathless or Undead creature). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

A summoned creature cannot summon or otherwise conjure another creature, nor can it use any teleportation or planar travel abilities. Creatures cannot be summoned into an environment that cannot support them. Creatures summoned using this spell cannot use spells or spell-like abilities that duplicate spells with expensive material components (such as wish).

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type. Creatures on the table below marked with an “*” are summoned with the the Skeleton or Shell Template. Creatures on the table below marked with an “#” are summoned with the Husk or Zombie Template.

1st Level Options
    Badger*
    Carcass Eater (LM)
    Cat#
    Dire Rat#
    Elf Fighter#
    Lizard*
    Heavy Horse#
    Human Fighter#
    Human Fighter*
    Kobold Fighter*
    Medium Viper#
    Monkey*
    Small Monstrous Spider#
    Small Viper*
    Tiny Monstrous Spider*
    Warpony#
    Weasel*

Summon Undying Servant II
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 2, cleric 2, sorcerer/wizard 2

This spell functions like Summon Undying Servant I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Ape#
    Ankheg*
    Black Bear#
    Black Dragon Wyrmling#
    Choker*
    Dire Weasel#
    Giant Eagle#
    Gnoll*
    Lizardfolk*
    Locathah*
    Heavy Horse*
    Imp*
    Krenshar*
    Leopard*
    Monitor Lizard*
    Pony*
    Pseudodragon*
    Quasit#
    Rainment (LM)
    Satyr#
    Wolf*
    Unicorn#

Summon Undying Servant III
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 3, cleric 3, sorcerer/wizard 3

This spell functions like Undying Servant I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Ape*
    Black Dragon Wyrmling*
    Centaur*
    Deinonychus*
    Desiccator (LM)
    Dire Wold#
    Lion*
    Minotaur#
    Slaymate (LM)
    Tombmote (LM)
    Unicorn*
    Vasuthant (MM3)
    Very Young White Dragon#

Summon Undying Servant IV-IX spells coming soon.
    Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:11 AM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png