1. - Top - End - #1043
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXIX: There is no Pegasus Mafia!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Dragon Quest, on Spike
    Spoiler
    Show
    So at the end, we see this
    Spoiler
    Show

Why is Spike taped on to the picture there? He's been with Twilight from before she knew her friends, before she moved to Ponyville, so... I can't make sense of that picture.
    Newep

Spoiler
    Show
    I like to think he's always the photographer. I know there are precious little photos of me around for just that reason :P

I liked the New ep, enough to put it at the border between mid and top tier. Dragons were a little stereotypical male, but given all the strong male ponies we've seen, not to mention the whole message of RD that being a girl =/= being girly, I saw them less as stereotypical males and more as stereotypical jerk teenagers.

Did want to see the ponies beat the stuffing out of the dragons, especially after what is now my favourite line in the show.

Only other thing that bugged me slightly was the egg, kept thinking back to the fanfic It Takes A Village, and thought spike should've wanted to give the egg back to its parents, but I guess the idea was that they flew off and left it behind?

To make up for the spoiler about new-ep, have some non-spoiler pictures

Spoiler
    Show

Large
    Spoiler
    Show