View Single Post

Thread: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

1. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Giants a 3.5 experience (IC)

The minature white kobold, among both the smallest and smartest of his people, plummets toward the ground, Passing the Drow Mage and almost to the nasty collision, when he disappears, to be standing on the ground where he would have landed, now with a pair of celestial Wings. He then points his piece of magitech at the drow, says "The Idiot mage has doomed himself." and looses a powerful bolt of magic at him, immediately after dispelling the magic the mage worked on his friends.
    The Little Giant then takes to the Air, moving with great speed, passing the drow again and reaching 85 feet up.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Assuming All day long buffs are on, though If I really need to I could time stop on the ones I need for the fight.
    Quickened Greater Dispel magic Over an area to counter his spell.
    Not Sure how many people failed to save, so I'll just roll for 5, assuming that many make the save.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+33)[48]
    (1d20+33)[51]
    (1d20+33)[43]
    (1d20+33)[49]
    (1d20+33)[42]
    Anything 11 above the Drows CL is a success.
    Using Improv to boost the Checks, up to three more beyond the 5 will be Boosted, and any number less than 5 gives me improv points back. (as I couldn't have spent them.)

Then using fully expending a single blast rod for 120 damage (thank you maximize), and the most + to hit improvisation can give me (13) .
    (1d20+37)[54] Damage 120 Touch Attack
    Improvisation now at [43/108] points.
    Finally, The cognition cores will either cast spell immunity to negate the mage's next spell should they identify it ((1d20+67)[81] spellcraft), or will Use and then dismiss an antimagic field to stop the spell from hitting Vitis (unless the spell is identified as being of no danger to me).
    Also, Time stop Dimension door trickery for safe landing,
    Last edited by jojolagger; 2012-03-18 at 03:57 AM.