Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
"It's okay. Have any questions about ponies in general? Also, I just feel like I should mention something. I tried fiddling around with that remote that's connected to your collar. It doesn't seem to want to let me give you any spells past sixth level no matter what I tried. Theoretically, I could destroy it, but it'd likely stick you with sixth level spells permanently. I also haven't been able to find anything that could destroy your collar." This is likely a surprise for the Plum mare. The dumb Paladin trusting her enough to give her all her spell levels back? Jeeze, Soft must love her. That or she really is just a dumb paladin.

Yea, we'll go with dumb paladin who's in lust/love with the creature she almost killed who made threats to kill her love ones. The world is funny that way.

"I..I dunno....if I have any questions about ponies in general....maybe....how much torture can they take before they die?"
She said in an amusingly cute way despite the content of the question. She then looked at Soft in surprise hearing that she tried to raise her spell level, was this mare so foolishly in love with her or something? Well, from what the Dark Ones told her that one time about Soft, that Soft had a thing for her, oddly.

She stared intensely at Soft with her violet/lilac eyes unsure of how to respond to the mare trying to rid her of her collar. She reached a hoof to her collar touching it lightly. She glanced down then to the side. Why would she try to help her rid her of the collar? Gwynfillion wondered, considering the threats she made she'd enact upon its removal. Like threats of destroying this planet in one fell 'you get no save' swoop. The equivalent to squashing an ant.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve
"Oh, and is there anything I could do for you besides getting you Pina Coladas and cookies? You're not exactly a normal pony, so I'd have no idea what you'd like, or what you'd like to do. I just feel like I should try and help if possible." she says.

"I desire fighting, that's what I was made to do, fight, destroy, kill, annihilate. Don't let my new form fool you, I was...still am...a weapon who desires to do as what I was created to do, but when I want to do so, not by the will of the gods who damned me to this world. But yes...I am...but a...weapon."

She went silent for a moment staring past Soft at nothing before returning her gaze on Soft. She furrowed her brows. "Could you find me something to fight?"