[Andy's Room 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
"I don't deny that. After all I don't think that vigilantism is the right way to solve a problem. Also I didn't know anything about him at that moment. From my point of view you where going to kill an innocient man in a wheelchair."

Andy seems to be relaxing, but in his mind he is working like hell. How high is there temper? Would Carolin try to kill him right now. is Vincent going to start bersserk mode? What kind of defense should I go for. Would they be able to follow me through a wall...
Caroline shrugs. It's not your fault. Dr. WhatsHisName was a convincing liar. She reaches out for Vincent's hand. Vincent probably was too angry to say the right lines.

{Infirmary}

Vidalia stands when she sees Marty. So?

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
Marty walks out of the infirmary to the point where he can see Vidalia, He tells her quietly, There....I'm f-fine....I have t-t-to go back in about a d-day.....
Good. And you better come back. Or I'll find you. she says, threateningly. She's not the nicest of GLoG members. Marty should be happy she's trying to help him. Of course, he likely doesn't realize how lucky he is.