Valhalla:
Spoiler
Show
Thor nods in farewell, then bellows in rage as you produce his hammer. But you probably guessed that reaction already.

Ivory Marrow:
Spoiler
Show
As you all arrive, there was suddenly someone else there. A young man dressed in fine clothing of a Victorian style, with an umbrella and a bow tie. He smiles warmly at you and then, as you all arrive, there was suddenly someone else there. A young man dressed in fine clothing of a Victorian style, with an umbrella and a bow tie. He raises his eyebrow, and then there was suddenly someone else there. A young man dressed in fine clothing of a Victorian style, with an umbrella and a bow tie. His smile fades, and he gives a perplexed look, as you all arrive and there was suddenly someone else there. A young man dresses in fine clothes of a Victorian style, with an umbrel-
"Ah, terribly sorry about that. I got a bit mixed up there, but it's all sorted now." Your vision clears, and there is only the one person there, without an umbrella but wielding a rubber duck. He stares at it in bemusement for a second.
"There was going to be a meeting here between the Incarnations, if I remember correctly. I'm not late, am I?" His grins returns, and he stares about with wonder, completely ignoring the rubble and the massive figures looming over him.