Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
Seriously in crisis mode ATM. Why do I find sexuality so difficult? Scratch that, I know why, so why can't I overcome it?
*Hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic Soda View Post
Wow, you look pretty cute in that picture, Arachu. And if I met you on the street your appearance would definitely be a pass.
*Dies*

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
Oh my gosh, my excitement over getting signatured got me signatured again! This is so exciting!
Must resist urge to sig that...

Quote Originally Posted by Qaera View Post
So, uhm, I painted my nails, for the first time last night.
Spoiler
Show

~
That is definitely your color. I've never looked at feet and thought "cute" before today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
That is a fabulous and loud mop of orange hair. You ought to celebrate it!
It's definitely not the girliest song, but this comes to mind (not so much for the video as the lyrics - I spend half of boy-mode arguing over it, I tell you).

Also, thanks. My hair means a lot to me.

I'm sorry about your broken nail; I feel your pain, trust me. Did you know that you can buy nail glue, though? It's surprisingly effective. It saved my life so many times in my long-nail days.
Really? That's... I did not expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Last_resort_33 View Post
Question. Are there any trans men on here who were bi/gay who find that after T they become straight?

My (now ex) partner of 8 years claims such a thing has happened he was a little bi, but mostly only interested in men, and now he is only interested in women. It's killing me. I never had to consider my sexuality, I assumed I was straight. He came out as male. After a brief period of angst and questioning, realised that I was attracted to men in general (not just him) and saw this as a good thing. Now after 2 1/2 years of T, he says he's only interested in women.

It hurts so much... I was wondering if anyone else had any experience of this or whether it is bovine dung and not related to the testosterone at all.
*Hugs*