View Single Post

Thread: The Fresh Prince's Daily Draw Challenge

1. - Top - End - #116
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: The Fresh Prince's Daily Draw Challenge

So, a bit of anatomy and poses today, tomorrow I'll study some theory too.

Spoiler
    Show

I think there is a Monty Python joke to make here.

EDIT: Wow this thread is turning lonely. Is this because I don't comment enough on your threads or just because you all think I'm an obtuse jerk?

So anyway, I saw what I could get down in a set time, namely forty minutes, and now I'm here to inflict the terror on you all.

Bwahahhahahahahahahanoregrets!

And in my defense, the lines (and well, everything) are actually much better on the physical copy than they got on the scan.

Spoiler
    Show

EDIT THE SECOND:

Spoiler
    Show

It's lousy with errors( for one, his arm should go under hers, not the other way around), but I like it.

EDIT THE THIRD:

There will probably be something more ambitious tomorrow, until then, have this.

Spoiler
    Show

EDIT THE FOURTH:

No there wont! For once my lack of productivety has a passable excuse, I have fallen ill with something. (Hopefully!) Something more impressive soon, we'll see. Until then, just a few stupid sketches.

Spoiler
    Show

The human body walking is something I have to bone up on, as well as faces in general.

EDIT THE FINAL:

Tomorrow, This, Coloured, as well as something else.

Spoiler
    Show

Initial scan came out outragously scrawly for some reason, I don't think this will be a problem later. Also, I'll broaden their shoulders to something more resonable when the time comes.
    Last edited by PrinceAquilaDei; 2012-03-24 at 08:32 PM.