1. - Top - End - #1017

Default Re: League of Legends XXXI: I'll Start My Own Team! With TF! And Janna!

Quote Originally Posted by PEACH View Post
    With 40% CDR, it's 90 health per second (as a comparison, 40% CDR WW with 1.0 aspd is only bringing 109 HP per second, and Q healing is, I believe, negated somewhat by MR).
    I have a sneaking suspicion that you are counting Warwick's Q as the flat damage. I feel compelled to point out that it is not possible for any level 18 champion to have so little HP that the percentage damage is weaker.

If you count up the effective HP gained per attack, Skarner gets about 45 HP per auto attack (requires 40% CDR and mana, goes up by 15 per second per target), while Warwick heals for ~48 (requires something to hit). Warwick's entire total scales with Spirit Visage, less than half Skarner's does (assuming single target). Warwick has a bigger attack speed steroid with 100% uptime, rather than going down as soon as the shield pops, and he has a higher base with higher per level scaling on attack speed, so attack speed items and steroid give him a larger number of attacks for the same percentages. Sure, Skarner has really good sustain in fights but it just doesn't compare to the master.

Oh, and 40% CDR Warwick landing Q on a bog standard level 18 Anivia (no HP items, no MR items) heals for about 55 per second (just from Q) compared to Skarner's roughly 45 (not counting CDR passive). Now, Warwick's Q will heal for less against MR, more against health. If you were to hit an Anivia with RoA and an Abyssal, it'd heal almost exactly the same amount, in an odd circumstance or me picking a breakpoint at complete random.

EDIT: And in case it came across as anything else, I'm not saying Skarner has bad teamfight EHP. Far from it, it's just that he doesn't really match up to Warwick.
    Last edited by fred dref; 2012-03-19 at 07:49 PM.