View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAitP - Part 22: The Best There Is

1. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitP - Part 22: Thread of the Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Frog View Post
    Yay, hugs! They're much better in internet form, IMO.

And labels? Hoping I didn't say anything touchy here. If so, I apologize.
    No, certainly not! In fact when I read your first post and you mentioned "that it's very inclusive and there was really no need to describe how I fit into the whole LGBTAetc," I went angrily to the first post to make sure nobody had written anything proscribing descriptive introductions.

Be welcome, and discourse your inclinations as much as you like good sir. I, for one, will be standing right here, ready to harass serious discussion with crude innuendos and attempts at empathy as graceful as a featherless baby bird's first steps outside the nest.

Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
    You know like my welcome? It's because I'm a nerd/white/British cigarette/choir kid/Hispanic(pssh only half so by blood and hip swivel aptitude)/slightly perfectionist isn't it? *runs off crying*

-why do the people not like me? Is it because I'm a horrible person? I know I am. Am I too offensive? I try my best not to be. Is it because I'm a freak? I'm normal I swear!

Oh I'm pathetic when I get depressed, thank God it's only lasted for three hours at a time before I'm back to my happy, flamboyant, inuendo cracking self, and that I never contemplate suicide.

Well anyways so I Have found myself having sexuality issues for about ten minutes a day on average recently. It's not who I am, just things like, why can't I just be normal and like boobs? Things would be so much simpler! But as if that would solve anything. I don't live in the most conservative of houses, but the pressure to conform is decently high
    ;______;

I crave your bright flames like Morgoth coveted the silmarils.

Don't change.
    Last edited by Kneenibble; 2012-03-19 at 09:47 PM.