Quote Originally Posted by Laser Frog View Post
So sorry, Supernerd! I assure you I have nothing against you, and I fit almost all the same descriptions you listed (assuming "British cigarette" is the result of some kind of language filter?). I must have accidentally skipped yours when I was copying/quoting other peoples' replies. I apologize if I upset you too badly.
Dude it's fine. I was using mild disappointment to springboard into some of the more serious issues I face, but I'm not taking medication and I don't go to a therapist(or the rapist <=look an innuendo, I'm me again!), it would take away my "glow" as one of my Pakistani friends identifies it.

But it doesn't help that a few months after I came out in a cheating way, put a post-it with like a paragraph on the door as I walked out and then left, my father tells me in an extended, not quite a conversation, so I'll call it an interactive lecture, that basically the first things my mother thought were that she had failed as a parent and that my father would divorce her. Of course neither were nor are nor will be true, but still...