Quote Originally Posted by Qaera View Post
If you keep complimenting me, I might need to get your number, if my wife Lena and Master Shiro let me :P

~

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Frog View Post
And labels? Hoping I didn't say anything touchy here. If so, I apologize.
I've never seen much wrong with labels. It's a lot faster to read one than it is to sort through all of the box's contents, at any rate. :Shrug:

'Course, a lot of people take them way too seriously and confuse them for definitions... :/

Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
You know like my welcome? It's because I'm a nerd/white/British cigarette/choir kid/Hispanic(pssh only half so by blood and hip swivel aptitude)/slightly perfectionist isn't it? *runs off crying*

-why do the people not like me? Is it because I'm a horrible person? I know I am. Am I too offensive? I try my best not to be. Is it because I'm a freak? I'm normal I swear!

Oh I'm pathetic when I get depressed, thank God it's only lasted for three hours at a time before I'm back to my happy, flamboyant, inuendo cracking self, and that I never contemplate suicide.

Well anyways so I Have found myself having sexuality issues for about ten minutes a day on average recently. It's not who I am, just things like, why can't I just be normal and like boobs? Things would be so much simpler! But as if that would solve anything. I don't live in the most conservative of houses, but the pressure to conform is decently high
That's nothing; I'm a whole bundle of sticks!

Sorry, couldn't resist. *Hugs* There's not a damn thing wrong with you. Disregard anyone who says otherwise. :<