1. - Top - End - #1050
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXXI: I'll Start My Own Team! With TF! And Janna!

The other Big Thing about Triforce is that it gives Nasus sticking power he desperately needs, and it gives it all to him in one item. Slows, more burst, and movespeed buffs are all great for getting him to stay on one target and ruin their day.

For the normal defensive nasus build: Besides the early Philo, remember to build options that get you CDR first (kindlegem, glacial shroud). More Q farm, more pain.

EDIT: Nasus doesn't want to skirmish much. Unless he's getting a kill or tower Right Now, it's better for him to just be constantly farming his Q; depending on how farm reliant the enemy solo top is, it's almost better for him to win slightly on last hits than it is to sacrifice some to force him/her back with poking, since that really hurts your Q. As I said, I believe Triforce can be good midgame, but it needs really specific situations to allow Nasus to bring his full power to bear without screwing him over later (mostly, the full power of Wither for ganking and SS for tower smashing).
    Last edited by PEACH; 2012-03-20 at 07:37 AM.
    You rang?