Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
Deadly Smaaaaash! (not really pony)
Spoiler
Show
So last month I ordered a shirt from WeLoveFine. It arrived, everything's good, I'm wearing it right now.

Because all went so well I decided to order two shirts this month. Everything seemed fine, I paid for the shirts, I paid for shipping, then I got a letter from the local postal service today. Apparently I have to pay them 100% of the shirts' value EXTRA in taxes to them that I have not been informed about when I made the purchase! The local postal services are freakin' blackmailing me for 100 freakin' percent of the product's price and won't hand over the package unless I pay up.

And if this means they have access to information about how much I spent on this package, this seems like a clear violation of my privacy too because I was not informed of that either!. I did not agree to inform the local postal services of my spendings!

Oh how I wish I were a millionaire and could unleash a horde of rabid lawyers on their flanks! All I get to do is complain and probably achieve nothing but "pay up or no pony shirts, take your pick". But you can bet I'm gonna complain!
Actually, the US postal service has an excellent mediation program for dispute resolution if you complain long enough to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
Now don't you wish that ponydom had stuck with flank?
Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
Then I'd be chuckling at "flank speed ahead" and "flanking maneuver", not to mention "flanking the enemy" or especially the reverse, "enemy in our flank". I'm not military, but these come up in games I play pretty often.
Don't forget the weirdness you would experience every time you ever ordered a flank steak. That would be bad.