Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
*woke up this morning feeling incredibly girly*
*has the resources to dress how she feels*
*is happy *

*realises that's the first time she's ever used female pronouns about herself*
*is happier*
Lucky. I still need to make that skirt I was talking about a few threads back.

I remember the first time I used feminine pronouns without thinking about it - it's so weird, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by squidbreath View Post
Hey I've been wondering, (A) how likely are sexuals to have romantic feelings for peeps they're not sexually attracted to regardless of whether they're part of their preferred gender(s)? (assuming that they're good-looking, but just not someone's bag.)

>e.g. You hear people falling in love over letters and the internet without even knowing their sex / what they look/sound like.
Well, I'd say it's a lot more likely if you count the Internet (wonderful place, that Internet ). Then again, it's probably (no, definitely) more common than people think, considering how close a lot of friends get.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
I just worked out why I feel slightly weird and uncomfortable using female pronouns about myself, and to a lesser extent hearing other people use them about me, no matter how much I'd like them to.

It doesn't feel like I have the right to them. I feel like an imposter. I can't even claim that I'm a girl who just happens to have the wrong body, because two months ago I felt male to the point where I wasn't comfortable wearing women's clothing anymore. Using and hearing "she" feels like I'm claiming to be something that I'm not, on false pretenses.

Blarg.
*Hugs* If you really feel that you're female, you are. Even if it does shift back, you have every right to present as who you are (or rather, the part of you who you happen to be at the moment).

Spoiler
Show
I had similar concerns, but for different reasons... I grew to respect transpeople for all of the adversities we face. I actually felt like I wasn't 'worthy' to identify as one. That doesn't make terribly much sense thinking back, but I was preoccupied with how horrifying it meant my childhood was... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
Therapist meeting tomorrow; sorta nervous...
*Hugs* I'm sure things'll work out great.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Frog View Post
ETA: I should also add that this includes Avatar: The Last Airbender RPGs too, mainly because Zuko is apparently hawt. Obviously.
I gotta say, after his hairstyle change... (I'm a sucker for scars)

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
Not for me its not. All the lesbians on Tumblr idolize my friend, but there aren't gay guys to idolize me.
*Sighs*
*Pops shoulders*
*Dons old denim jacket*
*Works hair into ponytail*

*Cough* All hail Shiro, King of the Gays!