Path

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
.....I...I trust you....I'll f-fix it....I'm g-getting a prosthetic...It'll l-look exactly the same...like I had a real foot...I m-might have trouble walking after th-though.... He does walk closer to her so that he could talk to her again in that quiet voice of his. He does look nervous though...I mean, he hadn't talked to anyone in about half a year...especially not a woman as appealing as she was.
Good. But it's not just your foot I'm concerned about. she reaches out for his hand. But, one thing at a time, I guess. For now, let's get to your picnic.

[Andy's Room 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
Well actually he just has a problem when humans kill humans. It may sound bad, but thats the things you get by coming from elsewhere. He wouldn't have avoid to kill Carolin for example.

"That wasn't what I mean. I got my limits as well. I just see the good in someone first. I still hope I could helped."

He opens them the door so they could leave.
Caroline smiles up at him as she exits. We'll take what you said into consideration. Thank you. See. She's nicer than Vincent. Well, unless she becomes Catoline. Then watch yourself.