Path-->Picnic

Marty tells her, They are kids...they have n-nothing to worry about...I do...I wear what I wear...is it th-that h-hard to see? I...it.... He was making no sense really...in his mind he was having a bit of a problem...above the constant chatter of voices he didn't know what she was trying to say....top physical condition? What? Well...ignore it...he had no idea what she was referring to....He moves over to the tree and uses it to slide down onto the picnic blanket. Luckily no ants got in the food.

He tells her, Here...I always b-bring extra....Inside was a rather nicely made sub. He always makes his food with care. He grows it out of the Goblin's small garden he tends to. It's made very well. He then reaches into a magical bag that he had since he was 5. He pulls out a bottle of ice cold lemonade. He also takes two glasses out. Here. I made this sandwich, organic ingredients. I grew the vegetables myself. You want tomatoes? There is lemonade too. I squeezed it this morning....Hope you ,like sugar in your lemonade. That stutter was gone...he ws calm. He loved his cooking. He smiles for once at her. His teeth are pearly white and shine in the sun.