1. - Top - End - #1043
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice 21: Time To Go Bar-Hopping

Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
    Oh, fantastic! I'm passing all my classes in school (barely passing English, but that's easily rectified), I'm maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and I've found someone I'm going to ask out to frozen yogurt tomorrow (suggestion from a friend, she says girls love this place downtown. She has a girlfriend, so she knows these things. Convenient to have someone on the "inside").
    ...What does that have to do with how you were trying to get this information or do these things before coming to us to ask us for advice?

Knowing what you were doing before would help in reaching ye golden mean by having some idea of what way you were having difficulty in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
    Tip #1 kind of dropped the ball. Also, you're thinking of a vulva. That's the visible organ. Most people mistake the vagina as such, but that's actually internal, and not visible.
    Vagina's kinda just a catch-all in general speech. I would recommend against correcting people on that unless it becomes a technical discussion.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-03-21 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide