1. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Walking Dead- Season Two (Probably will be spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Reverent-One View Post
    You mean as opposed to your rationale, which theorizes that Rick is unable to eliminate a threat solely because his son wants him too. Do you also think he would be unable to kill a walker if Carl wanted to watch him do it? Or the two guys he shot in the bar? If not, what is the difference? My reasoning fits the character, given Rick's previous statements like "Life is sacred", while yours ascribes a previously unseen performance anxiety to Rick when it comes to gunplay.
    Putting words into someone else's mouth and then making these words he never said sound absurd to 'prove' your opponent wrong is the most incivil and cheap thing you can do in a discussion short of shouting forum-inappropriate words. What I actually said was

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenOne View Post
    In the end, he spared Randal to the detriment of the group's safety because he didn't like how jaded his son has become.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenOne View Post
    In the end, he let Randal go because his son wanted to watch the execution. To him, his son's outlook on life was more valuable than the security of the group.
    You either failed to understand what I said or are wilfully misrepresenting me in an absurd way.
    Either way, I expect an apology.
    Last edited by TheFallenOne; 2012-03-21 at 10:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff the Green View Post
    Actually, when you first put up the post where the gazebo started trying to eat us, I assumed you were pulling our legs and you'd put up the real post soon enough.