2012-03-21, 10:39 PM (ISO 8601)
Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing III: I May Not Iron Heart Surge Rule Zero
Thank you for the cookies.
Originally Posted by Sith_Happens
- I am not allowed to bind Fierna using her truename in order to have sex with her.
- I am not allowed to bind Glasya using her truename in order to have sex with her.
- When confronted against Asmodeus I am not allowed to ask him why he didn't just use a wish spell to resurrect his dead wife.
- Even if I have a 100% chance of winning I am not allowed to mass hold person the other PC's and fight the final boss one versus one.
- Asking the final boss to marry you in exchange for letting his/her plan succeed is in bad taste.
- Asking another PC to marry you is in bad taste period.
- Due to a series of related events involving alcohol I am not longer allowed to have ranks in profession (brewer).
- Even thought the shopkeeper is only 10 years old, I must keep in mind that attempting to rob the Prince's cousin and the city's most popular merchant in a store that regularly has people coming in to buy holy avengers is a VERY bad idea.
- I am not allowed to sell my soul for a box of cuban cigars. (Anyone who gets that reference is AWESOME).
- I am then not allowed to argue in the court that the devil didn't give me what I wanted seeing how "Cuba" does not exist in this world....and win.
- I am not allowed to create a character who is obsessed with poisons and who constantly cooks and offers the other characters food.
- Even if regular clothes give no penalty to dexterity, I am not allowed to go into combat wearing a maid, schoolgirl, or miko costume.
- Even if you can get cleric spells by worshiping a cause, I am not allowed to choose "start my own religion and become a god" as my 'cause'.