Quote Originally Posted by Loki_42 View Post
I have a question. I have no money, being a highschool student, and so my mom did the Kickstarter as a birthday present. I keep telling her to check her e-mail for the Survey, which I know by this point she's received because we weren't a Patience Package, but she's procrastinating hard, and won't check her e-mail no matter how much I remind her. Is there a point where your order is rendered invalid if you don't fill out the survey, or will things be okay if I let her take her time?
If you can log into the Kickstarter site yourself, you should be able to fill out the survey anyway. Just look for an orange bar across the top of the screen asking for action to be taken.

Failing that, if we don't get your survey response by the time your package would be ready to ship, it will get bumped back in line. We'll probably check again before we move to the Patience packages and once more after. But keep in mind that it will take at least two weeks (probably three) to reprint the books, so there's plenty of time left to get that survey in.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana_Geldar View Post
I only added an additional colouring book, nothing else. If the $37 is a typo, it's a pretty big one. I have emailed rich about it. When I get the chance I'll see if I can get a screenshot.
I already answered your email about this, but for the public (since you mentioned here): The $37 is a typo in that particular survey. I copy-pasted the text from another reward level with higher shipping costs when I was sending out the survey. $10 will cover the international shipping, and no one is asking anyone to send more.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl6 View Post
However about the patch, I believe that the Giant errored in background color in describing it Khaki. Khaki used to describe tan, but know ellicts that green on the early version he received.
Actually, the error was a result of me picking a color off of a digital chart of the possible twill colors, and that chart being really, REALLY inaccurate. Like, far more inaccurate than when they just say, "Keep in mind that all monitors display colors differently." So for the fix, I gave the stitcher a PMS color to match, and it came out fine.