Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
[Entrace]

A giant scorpion like creature arrives here His skin seems to be made of stone and crystall. His body is mainly dark purple and his eyes gloom red while the kristalls on his tail tip appear to be in a light blue.
With his tail up he is near 6 feet high, which with his tale lowed down ends in only 3 feet.

He should be guided by Tlannae.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
Main Gate 1.0

"May we help you?" One of the guards asks Tlannae.

(Please provide a description when you reply since I have no idea who the PC is.)

[Main Gate 1.0]

Tlannae is around six feet tall, with a scar diagonally across her face, starting at the left temple and running to the corner of her right jaw, short blond hair, and violet eyes. At the moment, she's wearing grey jeans, a long-sleeved black shirt, and a dark gold leather jacket, under which can be seen the hilt of a sword.

She also bears a distinct resemblance to the vampire that was here around a month ago with a rather odd request, as though they're related, if anyone on duty here remembers her.

"I have no clue," she replies, shrugging. "All I know is that this rock-scorpion asked me to bring him to the local authorities, which, so far as I know, is you guys."