Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
God, I don't know. But a lot of it is cultural, since different cultures have different ideas about what different body parts are sexy, and what the ideal for that body part is. (Generally speaking. For example, our society values, say, tallness in men, but an individual androsexual person might find short men particularly sexy.)

I don't really think babies come much into why breasts are considered sexy, though. I think it's more the womanliness and shape and stuff. Although they do imply health and fertility.

But we have got to get over being weirded out by breastfeeding. It's such an amazingly important thing, and it should be completely normal for us, and every woman who can should be supported so she feels able to choose breastfeeding. No one should ever have to stop breastfeeding because of external pressure. Some people can't, and that's fine, but it shouldn't be an unnecessary struggle for those who can, and it definitely is in a lot of western cultures.

I have strong feelings about this!
Kender, how do you like breasts?

I was breastfed. And dropped on my head as a baby. (Well I dropped myself on my head because it turns out cribs are meant for children who cannot climb before they can walk. I was precocious.) And most of my smart friends have one or both of those in common with me.
Therefore all babies should be dropped on their heads and breastfed!

More seriously, breastfeeding is the only good way to go. It's what evolved to feed babies. Therefore, it's the best thing to feed babies. Not that artificial crap they sell in supermarkets. And it's not like breastfeeding is publicly indecent. Nipples are PG-13 these days. So it's kind of whatever.