Quote Originally Posted by Arachu View Post
^ *Hugs*

... I only had to read the page name to know that it's not a good idea for me to read that article right now. :/

Trust me, it's euphemism compared to what I want to say.

Actually, thanks for saying that. Most people around here seem to believe that parents are infallible, or something. They... Don't respond well to complaints. :/
Parents are some of the most fallible people ever, along with teachers. Well intentioned as they may be, they still can mess people up.

For example, when I was younger, I didn't like roller coster, swing boats, anything like that. I even have/had a medical reason for it. I have only been on one roller coaster in my life. I didn't like it but I got through it.

A few years after that, we went to a theme park in a place called Parc Astrix (its in Belgium) and they had a ride there, and I was going to try and go on a rollercoaster there. Long story short, last moment I paniced, really paniced, and I just couldn't do it. My dad went to sit down in the ride, and I had to step into the cart thing and onto the other side. He grabbed me to steady me, but I paniced, thinking he was going to try and pull me onto the ride. I freaked out and since then, I haven't even been able to even attempt a rollercoaster.

Simple thing, but it has put me off them for life. I know that isn't as bad as the wrestling thing.

Also *hugs Arachu*.

And in other news, I think some of my extended family think I am gay. My sister was telling them how I was going as my friend Stephen's date to the prom.
It is kinda a sneaky way to get me into the 6th form prom, because I would be going, had I stayed on another year at the 6th form, but I dropped out and decided a college would be better for me. Just wouldn't get the A levels at a 6th form.