New episode initial thoughts:

Spoiler
Show
That was a pretty solid episode. Nice to see some more of the mystical side of Equestria back again! Angel was being unusally behaved, too... (I think he totally deserved that smack into the tree though...)

I stand by the superpowers comment, Fluttershy aside, since thet one pony was lifting 1000 units barbells (and I bet it wsn't grams..!) And even Fluttershy accidently managed to crash through a tree at under 2.3 wingpower...

Lot of new characters - and a lot of Derpy in the background, huuzah!

Wonder how long it'll be before somebrony starts calcualting the physics numbers...!

Also nice to see the ponies acting in a fashion that was not unreasonable jerks for once. I suspect those pegasus girls that giggles at Fluttershy might have been a bit taken aback, given how badly reacted (as they didn't strike me as being malicous about it - because let's face it Fluttershy is naturally funny...

Also BonBon has one, possibly two twin pegasus sisters... Pony genetics at work? You decide!

Also, when Dash was grabbing Fluttershy, when she said she'd do it, I thought to myself "so many ponies are go to totally take that out of context...

And now back through the thread to catch up. (As I'm posting at my mate's house, where I'm spending the weekend, and we've spent most of the playing a mod on Civ IV, which among other things, allowed me to play to play as Undead...!)