Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
Spoiler
Show
There are approximately 91 pegasi in the Ponyville area, for the minimum record-breaking power output, using Dash's claims (RD tips it over the 910 mark by already beating the average 10.0 power).
S2E22
Spoiler
Show
Wasn't she going for 1000 WP? That would indicate 100 pegasi in Ponyville. That also implies that more than twenty pegasi got infected by the feather flu. That assumes that total WP is just the sum of everyone's individual WP, which is implied by in the climax.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
Spoiler
Show
Also, when Dash was grabbing Fluttershy, when she said she'd do it, I thought to myself "so many ponies are go to totally take that out of context...
S2E22
Spoiler
Show
Why would anyone need to do that when we've got a perfectly servicable scene where Rainbow Dash desperately exclaims that she "needs" Fluttershy while melodramatic music plays in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Spoiler
Show

No matter what anypony says, Spitfire should have helped out. It was an important thing to do. Nobody would have gained anything if it failed. Yeah, she was just there to check on it but it was still an important thing to do.
S2E22
Spoiler
Show
I can accept that Spitfire's staying out of it because it's mostly a matter of Ponyville's pride; Cloudsdale has enough pegasi of its own to generate tornadoes if they fail.

On an unrelated note, is it just me, or does that pegasus with the bow sound a lot like Spike?