(Unrelated to ongoing discussion)

(Rant)

I have jealousy problems Please tell me they're problems and unusual so I can go on treating them like some freak accident of my psyche and generally ignoring them instead of acting on them, which would be terrible. Especially since I have no reason to be jealous in the slightest. My ex. We broke up two years ago. And I still have trouble seeing him interacting significantly with any other girl. Talking one-on-one, etc. The worst are the FB messages or something of "hey, it was nice talking to you!" or even just ":D" that imply something going on that I don't know about, because another weird problem of mine is that I have to know everything going on and keep track of it (while at the same time not letting anyone know about me =.=).

Someone tell me there's nothing to read into a female friend staying at a male friend's apartment that he lives in by himself Yes we were in a different town and past midnight, yes the train stops by then and I'm guessing she was planning to take that home the next day, but a couple of other friends and I carpooled home and we could have taken her as well. I surreptitiously brought up the subject (Friend: "I think she was going to to this party tonight..." Me: "Wait, isn't she staying at --'s? He said he's not going...") That brought up our residential cynical friend wondering what they were doing (and "she loves him" actually physically hurt me even though he was being sacastic). Her close friend insisted firmly that they're just friends and that it is indeed possible for people of opposite genders to stay over like that and mean nothing else. But I'm suspicious that she's trying to convince herself as well as us, or something equally unreasonable I don't like her. All the "ditzy" and "flirt" and adjectives that could be applied to the worst stereotypical popular high school girls apply to her as well. This impression is solely due to a 3-day camping trip a bunch of us spent together because I have camping experience and she doesn't and Crap Happened (no one fell into the campfire or poison ivy, but they stayed up all night playing poker and yelling... in the same tent as a couple of other guys trying to sleep... in fact, all the guys were winding down and then she went to their tent and they started playing again, so I basically consider her the instigator...). Other than that one camping trip I think she's a bit flighty but not a bad person.

tl;dr jealousy problems about an ex, disliking the girl who's being flirty with him, especially jealous that he's friendly right back. Cuz they're friends and I'm reading too much into this, hopefully.