View Single Post

Thread: The Fresh Prince's Daily Draw Challenge

1. - Top - End - #118
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: The Fresh Prince's Daily Draw Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAquilaDei View Post
    EDIT: Wow this thread is turning lonely. Is this because I don't comment enough on your threads or just because you all think I'm an obtuse jerk?
    My thread's gone through these patches; 10-15 updates in a row with no comments. Not much you can do about it. People tend to delurk when you A) Put out a call for requests B) Do something super ambitious C) Do something funny D) Ask for specific advice.

I tend to not comment on areas I don't know anything about, which is a lot. Thread's also not bumped in case of edits (I actually came in here to reprimand you for not updating before I saw the edits)

Spoiler
    Show
    Sitting girl: Neck. Left leg.
    Standing guy: Feet, hips, way too flat and straight.

EDIT THE THIRD:

There will probably be something more ambitious tomorrow, until then, have this.

Spoiler
    Show
    Both feet can't be that way unless he's bunny hopping down the street. TINY HANDS.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAquilaDei View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

This picture looks so much sillier in hindsight. Left boy is dismayed because his paper is all blank pages, and they are leaning against a time travelling streetlamp.
    There's a lot of good colouring and shading here, but I'm dubious about
    A) Coloured lines for edges. I'm not even convinced it works for ponies.
    B) Faces. You really need to try some new expressions that aren't kinda blank stares.

Something else didn't happen, and I'm kind of disappointed in myself over that. I'm just going to stop saying anything about future work, this is too embarrasing.
    Lower your standards! You're here to learn, not to win our respect. Respect is a by-product of successful learning; don't worry about embarrassment.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-03-25 at 09:44 PM.