Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
Also, what do you gals (and guys, I'm a minority here) think about "phases" in sexuality? I hate the term, and I believe it's just used as an excuse for "I want to be out of the norm!" I think that there are a lot of MtFs that are just guys who want to be girls because "hurka-durka women are hot" (I believe that was word for word from some buffoon I asked at my school).
Well, the dismissal of things like that being just a phase CAN be true & I may be wrong, but (e.g.

a> people who take on fetishes and get rid of them 2 years in when it no longer excites them.

b> one-off if it's you it's ok cases, but they're not attracted to anyone else in that gender spectrum.

c> fake transexuals who honestly mistake themselves for one because they have sexual fantasies centered around having sex as the opposite gender.

d> Or in the not-really case: people who find out that they're better off in their original bodies due to the inadequacy of modern technology to reshape things to their standards.

etc

It's just that when people start to identify as xx or yy, they've probably mulled it over for so long that it's extremely unlikely to the infinity.