Thread: LGBTAitP - Part 22: The Best There Is

1. - Top - End - #452
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: LGBTAitP - Part 22: The Best There Is

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Nihila View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ugh. Does anyone else get waves of insecurity and paranoia about what other people think of them? In the past, I've discovered some people being rather two-faced to me, especially about my being transgendered. Several people who were my friends basically pretended to be supportive and pleasant to my face, but said some very hurtful things when I wasn't there, or when they thought I wasn't listening. I don't know, I've never been particularly secure, but since transitioning I've been especially sensitive, and I always have this voice in my head telling me that every compliment I get is disingenuous, and a nagging doubt that anyone actually likes or appreciates me.
    *Hugs*
    Spoiler
    Show

I don't really have any close friends that could betray my trust, but I can sympathise with the fear of people hiding cruelty. I am constantly terrified that people will ridicule me or scorn me for something I thought was all right. ._.

People can be very mean to those they don't know well. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    Dreams are weird @.@ Such an odd dream last night. I was Lea and chasing down some criminal in a bubble then I was flying through the sky having been fired by a catapult.
    Makes more sense than most of my dreams, even the ones I remember usually don't have much logic to them.

Such as the one where it jumped between several scenes and had some happen simultaneously. Apparently my subconsciousness made up a version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer where they fight zombies and recieve cryptic messages through hidden subtitles that can only be seen through special 3D glasses. @_#

Nothing like Musashi or Golentan's dreams, but I am still keeping an eye on my Id. >_>
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2012-03-26 at 09:03 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.