1. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXXII: Follow me, Lady! Tra-la-la-la!

Udyr's ganks aren't weak, per se, he just has bad matchups against certain laners. Still, though, he fulfills a different role than Shyvana or Mundo. Both of them, Mundo especially, are just high DPS meatsacks in a teamfight. Udyr teamfights like a tank. They're styles aren't really comparable. Some comps would rather have additional DPS in a teamfights (double bruiser comps come to mind, especially those without hard carries) while some comps (Double AP) have much better synergy with champions like Maokai and Udyr.

Udyr's ganks are stronger than Shyvana's and similar to Mundo's and he's actually capable of peeling in a teamfight. He's a support-tank, they're both bruisers. He's much more similar to Maokai, if Maokai had weaker ganks but was capable of strong counterjungling.

J4 is probably underplayed because of other champions. His playstyle is really similar to a combination of Lee Sin's and Alistar's, and I think that most people who would jungle J4 just play one of those two champions instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    And I'll still say that you people are wrong about Amumu but whatever, we won't come to an agreement on that. Give it 6 months tops and Amumu will be played again without any buffs. Right now the arguments against him remind me of the (in retrospect) ridiculous arguments against Alistar in the year when he wasn't played at all with his 1.0 AP ratios, 75% ult and all that.
    Well, Alistar's entire kit is or has been broken, and I don't think that anything but Amumu's Q/R really compare. Alistar has/had the best base stats, the best level 2 ganks, the strongest type of CC, a stupidly powerful ultimate, some of the best initiation, and the most mana efficient heal in the game. He was literally AP Sion with more damage, more utility, twice as much CC, and almost four times as much survivability.

Amumu potentially has the best teamfighting ult in the game, but it's held back by being a PBAoE with a gigantic cooldown.
    Last edited by ex cathedra; 2012-03-26 at 10:44 PM.