View Single Post

Thread: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

1. - Top - End - #42
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: 3.5 Political Adventure [IC]

Glanror enters the area seeing the mobs gathering on the parade group and is dissapointed Today, he though, I was hoping to see a parade, but now I'll have to see another battle. Hopefully my clothes don't get ruined.
    Seeing familiar faces Glanror find his other companions, making note to stay on the outer edges of the crowd, not wanting to preemptively starting a fight.
    #OOC: Assuming Glanror makes it back with the group without bumping into someone.
    Does anyone know what's going on? I was hoping to go out and have a pleasant day discussing things with politicians or watching a parade.
    Glanror also gestures to Stevens to ready his pike.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spot: [roll]1d20 - 1[/roll]
    Initiative [roll]1d20 + 2[/roll]
    Sense I botched that: I rerolled them here. Sorry 'bout that it shouldn't happen again.
    Stevens will have the Pike ready to hand to Glanror and will know that if something happens he should either stand with the allies (if there is a group) or back away into a building if he can. If someone decides to attack Stevens you will see a very angry Dwarf just as a comment.
    Oh now that I've rolled mine (sorry for the delay wanted to wait until I knew I was with the group) can we get an Initiative Order?
    Last edited by Suddo; 2012-03-29 at 05:19 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Currently Glanror in the Political Shenanigans campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankar View Post
    *I may not teach the paladin communism and the concept of the greater good.
    *It is not within my rights to overthrow the established monarchy using the communist paladin.