Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Edge of Camp

Natalie then takes the chameleon form, growing a longer tail that automatically spirals and four feet with toes pointing in opposite directions. Her feathers shrink into scales and her eyes change, growing concentric rings in a cone-like fashion until they seem to be on telescopic stalks. Her head has changed shape again and she has teeth; she's also slightly heavier and larger but still small enough not to be uncomfortable. She starts off the same colour as the chickadee, though slowly changes to Brinika's favourite colour. Chameleons, however, change colour slowly and I'm assuming that Natalie knows Brinika's favourite colour- if not, she'll change to the same colour as Brinika's dress. One eye is staring at Caretaker whilst the other is looking at Brinika, and Natalie is slowly moving towards Brinika's arm.
Brinika's favourite colour is dark purple and that also happens to be the colour of her dress. She looks at the chameleon wide-eyed. Such a cool-looking lizard.
Ooooooooh.

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
[Maple Cabin]

Vincent considers asking why again, but decides that joke has gone over both Sophie and Caroline's head. Oh well.

"I suppose that makes sense. But when I grow up it'll probably be a seven or eight year jump. Or whatever the elf to human equivalent of that is." Vincent decides Sophie might need that info.
Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
[Maple Cabin]

Caroline quirks her head to one side. So.... are you saying Vincent should grow up?

This sort of growth is better than no growth. And yes, that is what I'm saying. You're free to do whatever you want of course, but you wanted my opinion and that's what it is, Sophie says. Of course, she thinks her opinion is the perfect truth, even if she won't admit it.