New Episode: Bwuahahahahahaha!

Forum Update: Bwuahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
You know what distinguishes the three or four top-tier powers? They are all robots.

(Though, granted, not all of them evil, and the Shardan are technically biological/technolgical hybrids.)
The point, though, was that the difference between you and robots and dragons and dopplegangers is style.

Oh, it's doable, but the thing is, that sort of thing works about exactly as long as it does in the Avengers of X-Men or something; at some point, someone will twig, or you'll run into somebody better.

The other thing is, the galactic powers fall into two broad categories - those who are democratically elected, and of whom no-one has much individual power (who may or may not spend a lot of time political infighting) or those ruled by a one or more very powerful individuals, in the "can kick my arse without breaking a sweat category" who are virtually impossible to fool - at that level, they are at Hero level, and all tht entails.
Absolutely. It's a risk. A dragon shouldn't be able to single-handedly bring down an entire stellar empire. A stellar empire shouldn't be able to implement a perfect security system that prevents all infiltration on every level. Infiltration, like invasion, has massive risks and massive rewards. Overextend yourself or talk to the wrong person at the wrong time and you're just as screwed as if you warped into an ambush.

Yes, he was, which is why I brought him up as support from your perspective, as soon as it came to me.

Though, from what we understand, Timeshade's draconic species once ruled his planet and then mysteriously and suddenly disappeared, and evidence points to them vanishing in the course of a few hours (as opposed to a planned exodus to infiltrate other races), and foul play is suspected. By whom... your guess is as good as mine.

Commander Sinclair once said "there are many mysteries in space. Consider this one them."
To a species with the key listed trait of having access to high end time travel, them all disappearing could have been them retroactively infiltrating other races.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
Things that are personal headcannon from new episode:
Spoiler
Show
- Fanfiction: Rainbow Dash goes to the DMV to renew her daredevil license.
- Fanfiction: The Great And Powerful Trixie returns to Ponyville to get revenge on Gabby Gums long after the incident has blown over and everyone has forgotten about it.
- Articles that Diamond Tiara submits to the paper but are ultimately rejected: "Cherilee is a Meanie Teacher," "Featherweight: Tyrannical Dictator or Screwball Editor," "How I am Awesome and You are Lame."
- Every other night, Snips and Snails continue to get bum-gummed hoping to be rediscovered.
I pay all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
Random Episode Thoughts
Spoiler
Show

(Trixie's secret is totally that she's pregnant)
AND TRIXIE'S THE FATHER

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
(sparkleh eyes)
(appears outside Mask's window with a flute)
Maaaaask!
Mask: *Opens window, tired and bleary eyed* What.