View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

1. - Top - End - #900
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

What delightful sorcery hast befallen our fair forums! 'Twould appear the moderators--blessed be their names--have fallen upon a jest most glorious!

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Anyway, new episode.
    Spoiler
    Show
    How the heck did the CMC make it into Canterlot, get past what are presumably a ton of security measures, and snap a picture of Celestia eating not so daintily? Was there a really cool deleted scene involving more ninja ponies?
    On the twenty-third episode of the second year of our story:
    Spoiler
    Show
    It doth appear that this is the doing of that wastrel, young Featherweight. Little doubt do I have that his talents lie not in things feathery. Rather, that mark upon his buttocks is the mark of a knave: Much like a feather, this pegasus is skilled in the arts of floating silently about and landing softly, that his unfortunate marks be left unawares of his ever-watchful gaze.
    Spoiler
    Show

(Oh, fine, I'll say it in English: I think Featherweight's talent is stealth, as he can move as softly as a feather)

In case posterity is confused, I got Princess Luna as my title.
    Last edited by Mewtarthio; 2012-03-31 at 09:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.